Image Map Image Map

Thread: Looking for a file for GEOS - EtherPKT.Geo

Default Looking for a file for GEOS - EtherPKT.Geo

I'm installing Breadbox 4.13 on my 486/133 and need EtherPKT.GEO to link to my DOS Packet Driver. I check other forums and couldn't find the file. Its listed a EtherPKT.zip. Does anyone have this to send to me?

Geoff

Blog Entries

Hope it turns up. I've been looking for it as well.
    Thomas Byers (DRI)- "You'll have a million people using the A> [MS-DOS prompt] forever. You'll have five million using [nongraphic] menu systems such as Topview, Concurrent PC-DOS, Desq, and those types. But there'll be 50 to 100 million using the iconic-based interfaces."

http://www.geopixel.de/GEOPROG/ETHERPT2.ZIP

This contains two ETHERPKT.GEO files.

Blog Entries

Cheers keenerb. I'll try it on my New Deal Office 3.2a setup.
    Thomas Byers (DRI)- "You'll have a million people using the A> [MS-DOS prompt] forever. You'll have five million using [nongraphic] menu systems such as Topview, Concurrent PC-DOS, Desq, and those types. But there'll be 50 to 100 million using the iconic-based interfaces."

Blog Entries

Hello again keenerb. Is there any specific entries in the geos.ini that need to be made? And does the *.geo file go into the system folder or another?

Thanks in advance.

Mark.