Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: Apple IIgs

Default WTB: Apple IIgs

I am looking for an apple IIgs, with the monitor, keyboard, mouse and at least one of each floppy drive. I do not care about which Rom it has and it does not need to look pretty.

Blog Entries

If you don't care too much about shipping There is one for sale right now here on this very forum.
    = Excellent space heater

And I think its a good deal too, if I sold my IIgs set I'd certainly charge more.

Blog Entries

I sold an Apple IIgs Rom 1 a year ago for about $200 + shipping (unit with 1MB RAM card, color monitor, keyboard (just an ADB one not the original), mouse, one of each floppy drive working).

Prices keep going up from a decade or more ago when the last schools dumped their systems and nobody wanted them even for a token amount plus shipping.
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

With shipping I’m sure this would be over my budget.

Blog Entries

Plan B if you REALLY do not care for condition is to contact The Hackery, but they are in Vancouver BC.
    = Excellent space heater

Quote Originally Posted by NeXT View Post
    If you don't care too much about shipping There is one for sale right now here on this very forum.
    I bought that system. Just waiting for a buddy of mine in DC to pick it up for me.
    -- Lee

May Be Interested In Acquiring: Mac IIsi, Quadra 840AV, Commodore PC(286+)/64C/128D, PC-era Tandy stuff, Peculiar Old Serial Terminals.
    Old Computer Fun! (Muh Projects Blahg) | Muh YouTube Channel that goes with it