Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB:USA: Vintage ATX tower case.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_K View Post
    Dual slot-1 would be E-atx correct? I don't think most fit into a small midsized tower.
    Most are. But I seen a few full size atx boards. I may go dual 370 or 462. I really haven’t made up my mind yet. But im definitely leaning towards dual slot 1
    I have dyslexia, I have alot of trouble putting my thoughts into words and spelling/grammar is something I struggle with.
    You may need to read my posts twice to understand what I said.

Blog Entries

If you want something roomy, full of 80MM fans for cooling, and vintage try to find a E-ATX Thermaltake full tower.

https://images10.newegg.com/NeweggIm...133-111-08.jpg

I have a couple Dual Athlon M boards and they are pretty nice, should have AGP Pro also if that matters to you (good for vintage CAD cards).
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

Hey, you forgot to include the price!
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Blog Entries

I got mine locally, a bit heavy to ship.
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

If you want something roomy, full of 80MM fans for cooling, and vintage try to find a E-ATX Thermaltake full tower.

https://images10.newegg.com/NeweggIm...133-111-08.jpg

I have a couple Dual Athlon M boards and they are pretty nice, should have AGP Pro also if that matters to you (good for vintage CAD cards).
    I had that case before. Nice case, but not what I'm looking for. far to new. I'm looking for something abit more like this. I'll deal with what ever lack of cooling there is by modding the case.
    s-l500.jpg

Basically a bigger mid tower with a simple flat design, 2 5-1/2 and one 3-1/4 or more bays.
    I have dyslexia, I have alot of trouble putting my thoughts into words and spelling/grammar is something I struggle with.

I may have the case you're looking for. It currently has a Pentium 3 or something inside and it's a little yellowed but in nice shape. I'll post a couple pictures later

Quote Originally Posted by RadRacer203 View Post
    I may have the case you're looking for. It currently has a Pentium 3 or something inside and it's a little yellowed but in nice shape. I'll post a couple pictures later
    Thanks. I do not mind yellowing so much as long as the plastic is not brittle and its not too bad. I can always retro-bright it.

These are the two cases I mentioned above:

1) PA181464-rl.jpg PA181465.jpg

2) PA181462-rl.jpg PA181463.jpg
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Thanks for the photos. The first case with the 4 drives bays is not what im after Style wize.
    I do like the second one. But if it’s alright with you id like to see what others have to offer as I don’t have room for much parts anymore.

Dual slot-1 would be E-atx correct? I don't think most fit into a small midsized tower.
    IIRC, the Super Micro P6DBE was an ATX motherboard. I had a few back in the day stuck in ATX mid tower cases.

I wish I had kept one around because I have more Slot 1 PIIIs than I know what to do with.