Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever had any issues with real bugs...? (Not software bugs, silly)

Quote Originally Posted by compaqportableplus View Post
    A brown recluse byte is nothing to joke around about. They can move fast as hell too.
    I got bit by one of those bastards. The bite kept getting worse until 5 days later I had a bright red blister the size of a quarter, surrounded by hundreds of small blisters. It took a month to completely heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Amiga500 View Post
    I got bit by one of those bastards. The bite kept getting worse until 5 days later I had a bright red blister the size of a quarter, surrounded by hundreds of small blisters. It took a month to completely heal.
    I’m sorry to hear that! Glad you’re okay though! I’ve never been bit by one and hope I never do. Absolutely hate the damn things.

I also just realized that I wrote “byte” instead of “bite?” Why the hell did I do that? Or did autocorrect get me?
    Compaq - “It simply works better”

We're just lucky that spiders aren't 64-bit then.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9UDX View Post
    We're just lucky that spiders aren't 64-bit then.
    Compaq - “It simply works better”

Well it's a good thing plate-sized camel spiders aren't native to the US! Imagine being chased down by one of those... an actual rational spider fear!

Quote Originally Posted by computerdude92 View Post
    Well it's a good thing plate-sized camel spiders aren't native to the US! Imagine being chased down by one of those... an actual rational spider fear!
    It wasn't that long ago that Box Elder Bugs, Emerald Ash Borers, and Japanese Beetles weren't native to the US.