Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: Plastic storage box for 8 inch floppy disks

Default WTB: Plastic storage box for 8 inch floppy disks

I had one at one time, but cannot find it.

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a plastic storage box for 8 inch floppy disks?

TIA!

smp

If only you could take some of the empty space out of their atoms and shrink them to 5¼" size... I have several of that size.
    PM me if you're looking for 3½" or 5¼" floppy disks. EMail “ ” For everything else, Take Another Step

Do you have a Container Store® near you?

If not, Sterilite probably makes something close enough. Wal-Mart generally carries a good selection of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    If only you could take some of the empty space out of their atoms and shrink them to 5¼" size... I have several of that size.
    I was going to say the same thing. not every day you see an 8" floppy holder
    I have dyslexia, I have alot of trouble putting my thoughts into words and spelling/grammar is something I struggle with.
    You may need to read my posts twice to understand what I said.

Never Bin or sell your old computer's you will regret it!!
    Vic 20 x3,C64 x2,128D,C128 flat deck,A1000 x2,A500 x3,A2000,A600,A1200,Apple ][e,2x Apple][ GS rom 01,03,Apple ][c x4 with only 1 PSU,2x Laser 128EX EX2,Atari 600XL,2x 800XL,130XE w/320 mod With a MyIDE plus,Atari 1040stf w/2.5meg..

Ya', but $50 shipped is kinda dear.

I've got a 5¼" and a 3½" case, both of which are more than twice as large as that 8" case, that I'd ship anywhere domestically for $35.
    PM me if you're looking for 3½" or 5¼" floppy disks. EMail “ ” For everything else, Take Another Step

And it's for PCs

Check with the military. I read where they are getting rid of the nuclear launch systems that still use 8" disks

Blog Entries

I had one of the flip-top ones (still have them for 5.25"), but got rid of it after it slammed down a couple of times on my fingers. Darned thing was dangerous. I keep my 8" disks in a special filing cabinet that I made for them. If you're handy with woodworking, you might consider doing that yourself.