Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Commodore PET 2001-8 w/ Chiclet Keyboard - FS on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by VERAULT View Post
    I agree, the PET 2001-8 is much harder to come across. It should be going for alot more. I was lucky enough to get an 8050 floppy drive unit about a year ago as well.

I have 4 or 5 apple II plus units but dont hold out much hope for an original apple II.
    My first PET was a 2001-32N which came with a 2040 floppy drive unit, that is very difficult to use. I had to make a video, so that I can remember how to use it.
    The original Apple II's go for a pretty penny. I did not think I was ever going to get one either, but I purchased my first one off of ebay for over $2000... Ouch !!!

I just ran into a non working Commodore PET 2001 on ebay, starting at $400 but with a make an offer. This might be someone's chance to pick one up for $300. Looks like an easy fix.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASIS-Commod...4AAOSwzy9dtIrM

Quote Originally Posted by Novell2NT View Post
    I just ran into a non working Commodore PET 2001 on ebay, starting at $400 but with a make an offer. This might be someone's chance to pick one up for $300. Looks like an easy fix.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASIS-Commod...4AAOSwzy9dtIrM
    The 2001 has a green phosphor CRT? I wasn't aware.

Quote Originally Posted by VERAULT View Post
    The 2001 has a green phosphor CRT? I wasn't aware.
    Many do.

Im aware of the later units, but I thought the initial 2001-4 and 2001-8's were white phosphor only.