Image Map Image Map

Thread: Welcome Grid users!

Default Welcome Grid users!

Hello Grid Systems users!

Enjoy this new area of the forum just for you! Assuming this works out we'll figure out a way to post the original Yahoo! groups messages in a read-only format, or import them into vBulletin. We also still need to work out a solution for the uploaded files.

Some background for everybody else; Yahoo! Groups is shutting down. We are trying out this forum area as a possible replacement for an existing Yahoo! Group dedicated to Grid users.

-Mike

(This area will be password protected for the next week or two to give the existing Yahoo! Groups users time to register and check-in. After that it will be open and available for anybody to use, just like the other forum areas.)

Thanks!

Thanks, Mike!

Looking forward to bringing discussion of these (fairly rare) vintage systems to VCFed. This site's been a great resource for all of my other vintage hardware.

I did grab the entire RuGRiD group (including photos, files, etc) with an archiving script someone posted, so I have that available if needed.

- Julian

I also archived the group and can put it online in a list/archive type setup... was planning on doing this for a couple other groups with a ton of good info, mostly ham radio related stuff though

Thanks for providing a new home!

Just wanted to add a "Thanks, Mike!" to the chorus!

-bri

This is great.

Thanks alot

Great! I'm not a user of the interesting GRiD systems, but I really appreciate their historical significance and think they're super cool.