Image Map Image Map
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request: Relax the restrictions on photo uploading and processing

Quote Originally Posted by blackepyon View Post
    Is there anywhere this info, as to what size/format pictures can be posted, is listed? It would be handy to have it bookmarked in case it changes again.
    I know that you can see the list by going to the advanced editor and hitting "Manage attachments" near the bottom of the page. In the attachments popup window that appears the question mark icon in the top right corner opens the list. Maybe there's a more direct route to it though.
    Rob - http://www.honeypi.org.uk
    The Internet is a winch to get your project off the ground ... but always have a parachute handy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobS View Post
    I know that you can see the list by going to the advanced editor and hitting "Manage attachments" near the bottom of the page. In the attachments popup window that appears the question mark icon in the top right corner opens the list. Maybe there's a more direct route to it though.
    The extensions are there. No info about the maximum file size though. I seem to recall that PNG files tended to get shrunk, so I made sure everything was JPG.
    My vintage systems: Tandy 1000 HX, Tandy 1100FD, Tandy 1000 RSX, and some random Pentium in a Hewitt Rand chassis...

Some people keep a classic car in their garage. Some people keep vintage computers. The latter hobby is cheaper, usually takes less space, and is less likely to lead to a fatal accident.

The list that I see is this.

File Types.png

Do you see something different?
    Rob - http://www.honeypi.org.uk
    The Internet is a winch to get your project off the ground ... but always have a parachute handy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobS View Post
    The list that I see is this.

File Types.png

Do you see something different?
    I see it now. I missed the "question."
    My vintage systems: Tandy 1000 HX, Tandy 1100FD, Tandy 1000 RSX, and some random Pentium in a Hewitt Rand chassis...

Some people keep a classic car in their garage. Some people keep vintage computers. The latter hobby is cheaper, usually takes less space, and is less likely to lead to a fatal accident.

+ Reply to Thread