Image Map Image Map

Thread: FS: UV EPROM Eraser + Chips

Default FS: UV EPROM Eraser + Chips

This is an "oldie but goodie" UVS-11E EPROM eraser that still works. I'm the original purchaser and have used it successfully for many years but no longer use EPROM devices. Also included will be over 2 dozen EPROMS from 2732 to 27C040.

How about $55 US including shipping in North America. If that's too high, I'll receive offers for one week.

UV25.jpg

Looks a lot like the one that went with Pro-Log programmers, if anyone is missing theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by glitch View Post
    Looks a lot like the one that went with Pro-Log programmers, if anyone is missing theirs.
    The Pro-Logs that I have seen had metal cased erasers, re-badged Spectrolines, iirc. Of course, there are doubtless many models that I haven't seen... so I'm sure that you're correct.

Is there a timer on that unit?

There's no timer, just a very basic unit with an ON button and an OFF button. Of course you could always add a timer module onto the AC line. There is an equation for calculating exposure time for different EPROMs and distances but I just used the average value of about 30 minutes which always worked for me.

Hard to see from the photo but the lower portion is translucent brown acrylic. I'm not sure if it has UV blockers so I ALWAYS avoided looking at the tube through it. The indirect glow of the acrylic makes it very easy to determine if the lamp is on.

This has been sold thanks to VCF and it's members.