Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: disabling text correction

Blog Entries

The problem with Android is there are many options. In fact I think each different keyboard has its own settings and its own autocorrect. You can also set the default keyboard it so it offers corrections but you have to choose them which is my default...
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

... and since there are literally dozens of keyboards to choose from there should be no problem finding one that suits your needs or wishes.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    ... and since there are literally dozens of keyboards to choose from there should be no problem finding one that suits your needs or wishes.
    I agree.. Either GBoard, Swift Key (a personal favorite), etc. So many to chose from, and some are even terminal friendly if you desire to use USB OTG with a USB RS232 cable, like I did
    IBM PS/2 Model 25, NEC V30 8MHz, 640KB RAM, ATI VGA Wonder XL, 2GB SSD, Ethernet, DR DOS 6/GeOS, Xircom PE3 Ethernet

Quote Originally Posted by tipc View Post
    Thete's nothing wrong with change. Not one single bit. When it's passed off some freaking how as beneficial when in reality it'a eggregious bullshit, that's when I reserve the right to join the resistance. The damned thing was correcting everything I did!
    Obviously not in this post...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    Obviously not in this post...
    I don't know what you are referring there, thete's nothing wrong with this. It'a perfect!
    IBM PS/2 Model 25, NEC V30 8MHz, 640KB RAM, ATI VGA Wonder XL, 2GB SSD, Ethernet, DR DOS 6/GeOS, Xircom PE3 Ethernet

Bite me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tipc View Post
    Bite me
    Or perhaps ban instead

Seriously folks, let's keep it civil and remember that some jokes and jests do not come through in text very well.

IBM 5160 - 360k, 1.44Mb Floppies, NEC V20, 8087-3, 45MB MFM Hard Drive, Vega 7 Graphics, IBM 5154 Monitor running MS-DOS 5.00
    IBM PCJr Model 48360 640kb RAM, NEC V20,, jrIDE Side Cart, 360kb Floppy drives running MS-DOS 5.00
    Evergreen Am5x86-133 64Mb Ram, 8gb HDD, SB16 in a modified ATX case running IBM PC-DOS 7.10

I don't think any of us misunderstood anything there, it was all in good fun. We do have thick skin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evildragon View Post
    I don't think any of us misunderstood anything there, it was all in good fun. We do have thick skin.
    Oh, I can see that, but I just wanted to inject a reminder, and I have never really been all that good at subtlety.

IBM 5160 - 360k, 1.44Mb Floppies, NEC V20, 8087-3, 45MB MFM Hard Drive, Vega 7 Graphics, IBM 5154 Monitor running MS-DOS 5.00
    IBM PCJr Model 48360 640kb RAM, NEC V20,, jrIDE Side Cart, 360kb Floppy drives running MS-DOS 5.00
    Evergreen Am5x86-133 64Mb Ram, 8gb HDD, SB16 in a modified ATX case running IBM PC-DOS 7.10