Image Map Image Map

Thread: FS: Qty. 4 IBM Model F keyboards: 3*PC + 1*AT

Default FS: Qty. 4 IBM Model F keyboards: 3*PC + 1*AT

These were cleaned externally / internally and tested to function properly then put in storage. The PC versions were retested today and appear to be fine but unfortunately I no longer have an adapter to retest the AT keyboard which tested okay when put away. Cosmetically they're in very good condition and all the legs work properly. One PC keyboard is missing the round cork pads on the bottom which can easily be replaced.

I'd like to sell them as a group of four but will consider two groups of two. If no offers within a week, I'll consider individual sales.

I've seen some crazy prices for these on eBay. How about $350US for the lot including shipping in North America?

Keyboard.jpg

P.S. I also three spare Model M keyboards which I need to double check and will be listing shortly.

Re: The model M's:

1 - 1391401 - Black logo with detachable cord
    1 - 1391401 - Blue logo with detachable cord
    1 - 82G2383 - Blue logo and oval non-detachable cord

Quote Originally Posted by WSM View Post
    1 - 82G2383 - Blue logo and oval non-detachable cord
    This one's a Lexmark.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    This one's a Lexmark.
    Very true. Because I need to double check the model M's before officially posting them, I'm probably going to swap the Lexmark with my backup blue-labelled 1391401. My KVM has significantly reduced my need.

Model F keyboards have been sold.

I'll be getting to the model M's mid-week but it appears I've got enough PM inquiries to cover my supply of them.