Image Map Image Map

Thread: SparcStation 20 with Monitor to a good home.

Default SparcStation 20 with Monitor to a good home.

I have a SparcStation 20 that is free to a good home. I've been looking for a home for it for some time.
    If I cannot find a home for it, I will be forced to scrap it. I hate to see that happen so I'm offering it up to a good home. All I am seeking is the cost of shipping it.

This came to me via a client from my days of running a technical service company. A client wanted to re-purpose it as a web server but when given the cost of the ram they wanted to add, the abandoned the effort and the hardware. It was last
    booted in 2003 to the best of my knowledge. It booted fine. The keyboard and mouse are lost to history. What I have is the main unit and the monitor (I cannot remember if it is a 19" or 21" and it is currently in storage). It has 2 Seagate drives, four sticks of ram and a couple of expansion card.

I live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.

I will attach image URLS shortly.

Hi,

If you still have it? I will like to get it.

Thanks
    Bobby

Default Sun !!!

I have a Sun UltraSPARC Ultra 5 Workstation that I upgraded from Solaris 8 to 10 years ago. Love that machine.

Greg

Please put me in the line. I'm local and can pick up.

Also sent a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthinks View Post
    I have a SparcStation 20 that is free to a good home. I've been looking for a home for it for some time.
    If I cannot find a home for it, I will be forced to scrap it. I hate to see that happen so I'm offering it up to a good home. All I am seeking is the cost of shipping it.

This came to me via a client from my days of running a technical service company. A client wanted to re-purpose it as a web server but when given the cost of the ram they wanted to add, the abandoned the effort and the hardware. It was last
    booted in 2003 to the best of my knowledge. It booted fine. The keyboard and mouse are lost to history. What I have is the main unit and the monitor (I cannot remember if it is a 19" or 21" and it is currently in storage). It has 2 Seagate drives, four sticks of ram and a couple of expansion card.

I live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.

I will attach image URLS shortly.
    Here are images of the station itself as promised.

I've had three responses and will be PM'ing each in order they arrived. I thought my post had been swallowed by the system/moderators so that's why I hadn't checked back, my apologies.