Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: Working Seagate SCSI Hawk, Barracuda and Cheetah Drives

Default WTB: Working Seagate SCSI Hawk, Barracuda and Cheetah Drives

Like the title says I am looking for SCSI drives from Seagate or (Seagate rebranded/re-firmwared OEM stuff from Compaq, HP, Sun, etc.)

Looking for Narrow and Wide drives only (no 80pin, no differential, etc.) from 0.5GB to 4.5GB in size specially 2.1GB 50 pin (narrow) Barracudas. eBay prices are crazy, the ones that are sane are generally nonworking, or both. Please PM me if you have WORKING drives for sale. Thanks.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Blog Entries

The Hawk drives I have are all SCA. (2 and 4 GB)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    The Hawk drives I have are all SCA. (2 and 4 GB)
    Thanks Chuck. I will keep it in mind. Although I have not had great luck with the SCA adapters.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!