Image Map Image Map

Thread: Looking to trade sound cards

Default Looking to trade sound cards

Ima Tldr this really quick:
    I have a boxed Soundblaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum pro. The only things missing are the cardboard inserts, the 3.5mm adapter and possibly the case badge, i havenít checked, I think itís in there, Iíll look later but Iím not positive.
    I bought it new, sealed, and tested it out briefly with a vista based machine and had two billion driver problems so I swapped to a different card.
    Under XP everything worked fine.
    Itís the one with the 5.25Ē bay front panel audio. It comes with a giant ribbon cable to connect it to the card. Thereís also the options of the white and black panel covers and buttons for a white/gray or black system.
    The box is in great shape, the card is effectively still brand new with not a speck of dust on its

What I want is to trade it for a boxed Voyetra Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. Another, much lower end sound card from 2001. I like the box, I like the card, I like the software, I have one of the cards on its own already.
    As long as most of it is in the box Iím down.
    It suits my needs a lot better and would get more use as a piece of my collection of XP hardware more than the Audigy2 ZS which just isnít something I want to use for its aesthetics, giant ribbon cable and driver problems with anything other than Windows XP.

Iím in northwest Indiana, USA. Considering the estimated value of each card, even boxed, I would prefer if you comped shipping, which wouldnít be too much since it fits easily into a USPS medium flat rate box which is only like 15$ or something. Or ideally the large flat rate box which is 20$. Thatís just my preferred method since my local USPS is pretty on point and tracking and insurance is included.

You can contact me via here, since replies go to my email, or directly to my email at 2150726@gmail.com

I know this is a weird one and a longshot, but if anyone is sitting on a boxed Santa Cruz for some reason and wants to upgrade to a much nicer and more collectible card, Iím that weird guy who wants it.

I have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz TB400-2541-02 but no box, just the card.
    PM me if you're looking for 3Ĺ" or 5ľ" floppy disks. EMail ď Ē For everything else, Take Another Step

I also might as well add that im down for just outright selling the card.
    Im flexible on price, i know these cards can go for a lot to the lazy ebay shopper but im not expecting prices like that.

EjrgCv4WkAAwnmm.jpg
    EjrgCv5XcAI2z6A.jpg
    Updating this quite some time later, i was digging into my old computer part box and honestly forgot i still even had this.
    Offer still stands, looking to ideally trade for a boxed santa cruz.
    Everything is included except the case badge and a cardboard insert.

Blog Entries

You'd probably find better success selling on ebay -- I'll never get rid of my Santa Cruz because I always found it to be more compatible than the Audigy line (Audigy had driver crashes for me during gameplay sometimes, whereas Cruz never did). So my advice is to sell on ebay, then use the money to buy a Santa Cruz. There are tons of loose Santa Cruz cards on ebay.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775 or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)