Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISA Bus cards for sale

Default ISA Bus cards for sale

I need to clear some space. Here is a link to my current inventory of ISA bus boards:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5esx8xuviv...oards.xls?dl=0

I based the asking price on a combination of guesswork and median eBay sale price (when that could be determined). Primary goal is to get them into the hands of folks who can make use of them. Please feel free to make offers - worst I can do is say no. I'd also like to encourage bulk purchases to save shipping expense.

• Shipping costs are not included in the pricing but will represent actual postage and packing expense if it won't fit in a flat-rate USPS box.
    • For now, let's keep this to US sales only? If you are international and see something you just have to have, please try to find another US list member to forward it for you.
    • Unless otherwise noted, all items are as-is and untested I will accept returns only on the higher-ticket items and only if this is worked out in advance between the seller and myself.
    • Please read the comments column to determine whether accessories, disks, documentation are included. If you don't see it called out, assume nothing beyond the board. I have made a good-faith effort to scout the web for jumper information and docs. The vast majority are covered by publicly available information.
    • Most items are reasonably clean and have been stored in a dry location.

I will keep the linked spreadsheet up to date in terms of what's been spoken for, so please grab a current copy.

IMPORTANT: Please do not post inquiries on this list unless the subject is of a technical nature that might be of interest to all of us. In particular, Erik does not want to see dozens of individual posts conveying offers or asking about availability. Your cooperation is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by shirsch View Post
    Shipping costs are not included in the pricing but will represent actual postage and packing expense if it won't fit in a flat-rate USPS box. For now, let's keep this to US sales only? If you are international and see something you just have to have, please try to find another US list member to forward it for you.
    FWIW, those same flat rate boxes can be sent to international destinations -- for a higher fee (roughly 5X the domestic rates). Since the buyer is going to pay for the shipping anyway you should consider international destinations if it makes sense to you.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    FWIW, those same flat rate boxes can be sent to international destinations -- for a higher fee (roughly 5X the domestic rates). Since the buyer is going to pay for the shipping anyway you should consider international destinations if it makes sense to you.
    The last time I sent Priority Int'l there was a confusing situation with the Customs declaration form and I ended up at the counter in the post office for 1/2 hour trying to get regulations straight. Let's see how it goes, but at this point I want to keep things simple. If I end up shipping individual boxes for even 1/3 of that lot it's going to be time-consuming enough.

I have intrest, but i live in the netherlands..Dont know what you could do for me.. I know shipping cost can go high when buying a lot of those cards.. Maybe its a good idea when i choose two cards per shipment.. Dont know how you think about that.

Payment options for me are paypal.
    THE BIOS MASTER

Quote Originally Posted by Robin4 View Post
    I have intrest, but i live in the netherlands..Dont know what you could do for me.. I know shipping cost can go high when buying a lot of those cards.. Maybe its a good idea when i choose two cards per shipment.. Dont know how you think about that.

Payment options for me are paypal.
    Sorry, but at this point, I'm not willing to go through the hassle of customs declaration paperwork and multiple round-trips to the post office when they tell me the forms that their own web site printed are not correct (!!). Please try to find another forum subscriber willing to forward the items? If a few weeks go by and interest starts to wane, I might feel differently.

There's only two possible forms to choose from and you can get a stack of them at the P.O.

1) Form 2976, aka, CN 22, which is for First-Class Mail International (I think the max is 4 pounds.)

2) Form 2976-R for larger, heavier packages.

It's actually quite easy -- I do it all the time.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Interested about these:

Acculogic SIDE1 USD20
    Compuadd Hardcache W/O SIMMs USD10
    Buslogic BT510A USD30
    JDR Prototype Card USD???
    IBM PC SPeech Interface USD5
    AGT Catseye/X 100 USD100
    Media Vision Pro Audio Spectrum USD10
    Ultrastor 15C W/O Simms USD30

Paypal paymant, shipping to SC, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by iPonRMA View Post
    Interested about these:

Acculogic SIDE1 USD20
    Compuadd Hardcache W/O SIMMs USD10
    Buslogic BT510A USD30
    JDR Prototype Card USD???
    IBM PC SPeech Interface USD5
    AGT Catseye/X 100 USD100
    Media Vision Pro Audio Spectrum USD10
    Ultrastor 15C W/O Simms USD30

Paypal paymant, shipping to SC, USA.
    Folks, PLEASE use private messaging to place orders for any of these items - thanks!

I just filled in some missing prices - thanks to Laszlo for calling attention to it. Cataloging this stuff was quite a project!

Turns out that (2) small cards can fit in a single Priority Mail flat-rate box, so if you're going to go for one might's well make it two! Response so far has been very good and I appreciate the prompt payments and good communication.

Response has been very good, but I still have over 100 boards left. Please feel free to make offers on bulk purchases! I really need to get these out from underfoot.