Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philips Magnavox VGA Color Display...

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    so according to that it doesn't support bog standard 80x25 VGA textmode... curious

Quote Originally Posted by maxtherabbit View Post
    so according to that it doesn't support bog standard 80x25 VGA textmode... curious
    Where did you see that?
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Where did you see that?
    The "MULTIPLE.HTM" file in that archive indicates a maximum vertical refresh rate of 62Hz, as does the 1401VGA.TXT. However, the SPECS.HTM seems to contradict that by saying it supports 67Hz refresh on Macs. So maybe it does do 70Hz no problem in the 400 line mode?? I'll just have to hook it up and see

I can confirm based on personal experience that the original NEC Multisync works fine with all standard VGA text and graphics modes. I believe it can also do 800x600 at 56 (or maybe also 60?) Hz and 1024x768 interlaced.

Quote Originally Posted by vwestlife View Post
    I can confirm based on personal experience that the original NEC Multisync works fine with all standard VGA text and graphics modes. I believe it can also do 800x600 at 56 (or maybe also 60?) Hz and 1024x768 interlaced.
    heck yeah