Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Philips Magnavox VGA Color Display...

Default Philips Magnavox VGA Color Display...

It's Model No. CM9032 and was manufactured in 1991.

Best offer takes it.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Is it VGA-only? It looks like it uses the same case (and maybe even picture tube?) as the 15.75 kHz C64/Amiga/CGA/etc. monitors from Philips / Magnavox.

Yes, VGA only. There's no switches or buttons to put it into any other mode(s).

I had a dozen or so NEC Multisyncs that I've been selling off here for a number of years.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I had a dozen or so NEC Multisyncs that I've been selling off here for a number of years.
    wish I found this place sooner, I can't find 15kHz RGB monitors to save my life

The last one I sold was in October or November, 2019.

If I can source another one would you be interested?

The last one I sold was in October or November, 2019.

If I can source another one would you be interested?
    potentially, PM me with details if you find something

I'm pretty gun shy about CRT shipping, but it seems like you are experienced in packaging them so I might could go for it

ETA: to clarify I'm looking for 15kHz RGB monitors that will do analog RGB, I have a 5154 already for TTL and don't really need more TTL displays

Here's the skinny:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthrea...isync-monitors

If I can get one it would be one of those two. I don't know which one might be available or even if it's still a possibility. I'm not going to ask the possible source unless there is definite interest.

Here's the skinny:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthrea...isync-monitors

If I can get one it would be one of those two. I don't know which one might be available or even if it's still a possibility. I'm not going to ask the possible source unless there is definite interest.
    Yeah if you can get one shipped safely to VA for $120 and it's in good condition (not a million hours on the tube, no burn-in, good corner focus, etc.) I'd take it

just out of curiosity (I'd be interested regardless) does that NEC monitor sync to the standard DOS VGA textmode (400p70) ?