Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: Trackstar (aka Trackstar 64): software ("Utility Program" disk) for IBM-PC

Default WTB: Trackstar (aka Trackstar 64): software ("Utility Program" disk) for IBM-PC

Hello, all.

I recently picked up a Trackstar (Apple II clone on a PC ISA card); it came w/manual but no software. Since the software is required in order to use it, I could sure use that disk.
    If you've got it available, please get in touch ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Please note I am not referring to the Trackstar 128, Trackstar E or Trackstar Plus. These are all different products, that use their own unique software. I'm specifically looking for the software for the original model, all the rest are incompatible.
    Cruise by Diskman Presents: filled with geektastic classic gaming goodness!

Please Kryoflux this when you obtain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Towmater View Post
    Please Kryoflux this when you obtain it.
    Natch.

Thing is, according to the manual the disk isn't copy protected. It specifically mentions being able to copy the software to the hard drive and run it straight from there. This means if someone out there has the disk and doesn't feel like selling / lending / imaging it, they can just copy the files from it and send them my way. That'd be very much appreciated. Then I could start using it, and running compatibility tests.
    Cruise by Diskman Presents: filled with geektastic classic gaming goodness!