Image Map Image Map

Thread: I finally found a TRS-80 DT-1, and almost squeeed like a teenage girl. =:3

Default I finally found a TRS-80 DT-1, and almost squeeed like a teenage girl. =:3

A DT-1 finally popped up on ebay! I paid a little too much for it, but I guess that's alright, haha.

I had one of these back in the mid 2000s that I loved. Had it hooked up to a Linux box, but I b'lieve this one will be going on a PiDP-8 and -11 (with a port switch). Unfortunately I lost my original one (along with a bunch of other cool stuff, including a PDP-11/23 that I never got working) when my ex and I split up. Probably in the bottom of a dump somewhere now. But I've been trying to replace the stuff that I miss out of my old collection lately....

So yeah, I am pretty pumped!!! I just hope the CRT is still pretty good! Pictures look alright, but I have trouble seeing burn in that way....

Is there a copy of the service manual floating around on the net anywhere? I've got the owner's manual, but it would be nice to have the service manual, too....
    (Edit: Nevermind about the manuals, I found the service manual too!)
    Last edited by bladamson; February 23rd, 2020 at 06:15 PM.
    -- Lee
    If you get super-bored, try Muh Crappy YouTube Channel
    Looking to Buy/Trade For: Mac IIci hard drive bracket and one bottom rubber foot, Hercules-compatible card + monochrome monitor (preferably IBM 5151), Multisync VGA CRTs
    May Be Interested In Acquiring: 040 or 601 card for Mac IIci, Decent NuBus video card, Commodore PC(286+), PC-era Tandy stuff, Aesthetic Old Serial Terminals