Image Map Image Map

Thread: Davidge DSB4/6 Z80 board

Default Davidge DSB4/6 Z80 board

Looking for Docs and disk images for the Davidge DSB 4/6 Z80 board.
    Also the SCSI interface board.

CP/M, MP/M

Does anyone know about this machine?

Blog Entries

IIRC, they were used in CNC applications. I've got some Davidge floppies, but it may take some time to find them.

Blog Entries

I've got two Davidge disks--one 96tpi 5.25" and the other, an 8" marked for the 4/6. The 5.25" appears to be for a drill machine--lots of Gerber files:

Code:
    B0:1TEST.NC        B0:2K.NC           B0:96TPI.NOI       B0:@.COM           
    B0:A.NC            B0:ACCOPY.COM      B0:ACCURACY.NC     B0:ACDELAY.SUB     
    B0:ACFORMAT.COM    B0:ACGEN.COM       B0:ACHELP.SYS      B0:ACMODEM.COM     
    B0:ACRUN.COM       B0:ACRUN.OVL       B0:ACRUN.SYM       B0:AJAZ.NC         
    B0:AT.COM          B0:B0.REL          B0:BIN.COM         B0:BLOCKDTK.NC     
    B0:COPYAB.SUB      B0:CRT28K.LDR      B0:DARKHORS.NC     B0:DDT.COM         
    B0:DELRIN.NC       B0:DEMO.NC         B0:DIAGN19.LDR     B0:DIFF.COM        
    B0:DRILLTES.NC     B0:DRILREL.BAK     B0:DRILREL.SUB     B0:DRILSOFT.KC     
    B0:DRILSOFT.LDR    B0:DSINSTAL.COM    B0:DUMP1.COM       B0:E130D0D.BIN     
    B0:EOJSTAT.NC      B0:ERASUB.COM      B0:FNAME.SUB       B0:GENAB.COM       
    B0:GREG.NC         B0:GREGTEST.NC     B0:GRGTEST2.NC     B0:HIT.NC          
    B0:I33A1.NC        B0:LDR.COM         B0:M17.NC          B0:M30.NC          
    B0:MAF2.NC         B0:MATESOFT.KC     B0:MCRA2.NC        B0:MEASREL.BAK     
    B0:MEASREL.SUB     B0:MEASSOFT.KC     B0:NC.SUB          B0:NS.COM          
    B0:OTHER2FT.KC     B0:PARAM.FIL       B0:PATHOPT.COM     B0:PIP.COM         
    B0:PREPRO.COM      B0:RON.NC          B0:RON2.NC         B0:ROUT.NC         
    B0:ROUTREL.BAK     B0:ROUTREL.SUB     B0:ROUTSOFT.KC     B0:ROUTSOFT.LDR    
    B0:SLOSYN.COM      B0:SOFTWARE.NAM    B0:SPARE1FT.KC     B0:STAT.COM        
    B0:T9010B.KC       B0:T9010F.KC       B0:T96.NC          B0:TESTTMS.NC      
    B0:TIM.NC          B0:WATOFBL.COM     B0:XD.COM          B0:XSUB.COM        

12K free on drive B:
    I suspect that the 8" will be similar.

I have a complete machine somewhere.
    I see a board and manual are listed by 'k-systems' who has the nasty habit of doubling their price if an item is watched
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/182634179830
    http://bitsavers.org/pdf/davidge/dsb...otos/Front.JPG

I see the bitsavers stuff. I'd like to add to that Al.

Chuck if you'll send me those disks I can image them and make them available, then return them.
    I've got my 5.25 and 8" imagedisk system running good now.

Yeah I saw the ebay listing, way overpriced. I got a complete system for $70 with 2 floppies, PS, cabinet.
    And it has the SCSI adapter board but the drive has been pulled. Do you think that was an ST225N or something?

Blog Entries

I'll image them for you and post offsite. I don't let my originals leave here.

Fantastic, got them. Thank you Chuck(G).
    Next is docs.

I recently picked up a PC/XT style case with a Davidge DSB4/6 board and SCSI bridge board mounted in it. The hard drive was missing, naturally. If anybody were to point me towards a working floppy image, of any flavor, I'd be grateful. Didn't see anything obvious in the Maslin archive.

Quote Originally Posted by smj View Post
    I recently picked up a PC/XT style case with a Davidge DSB4/6 board and SCSI bridge board mounted in it. The hard drive was missing, naturally. If anybody were to point me towards a working floppy image, of any flavor, I'd be grateful. Didn't see anything obvious in the Maslin archive.
    There were two on ebay from the same seller, I guess you got one and I got one.
    Yours is slightly different though if I remember right, some additional boards or something.

We should stay connected on this project.