Image Map Image Map

Thread: The Looking for "Driver CD" for this motherboard Thread

Exclamation The Looking for "Driver CD" for this motherboard Thread

Hello VFC members.

I have been buying and collecting in my local city for more than 4 years now. I mainly collect videocards and also motherboards. But because of budget issues i am not a perfect collector. I take only what is very cheap, and what is very unique that i find. As you might know, things that are very old don´t come with their complete stuff when you buy it online. Only if the owner was very organized and detailed you will find boxes or accessories complete in the box.

One of the most important things for me when it comes to hardware, is to have the original Driver CD. This is because it is like a trip in time to insert the cd and check the manufacturer menu and install everything to get the pc running.

Here is a list of motherboards (i own most of them) and i am looking for CD .iso image backup of the original driver disc that came in the box.
    I was wondering if anyone in this forum has any of these motherboards, if you could please share an iso image of the drivers CD.

These are the motherboards i am missing the drivers cd:
    Asus ga-5ax
    Aopen ax59pro
    Epox mvp3g5 or G2 should be the same.
    Epox 8RDA3+
    GigaByte GA-BX2000+
    FIC VA-503+
    ABIT AN7
    ABIT KT7A (not raid)

(NOTE: sometimes the motherboards manufacturers included many motherboard versions on 1 single cd, which they updated maybe every 6months or 1 year, and that same cd worked for many motherboard models from those months)

thanks to other forums , i was able to complete these ones (if any of you need any of the below please let me know):
    ASUS CUSL2 ( not "-c")
    ASUS TUSL2-C
    MSI K7N2 Delta2 Platinum
    ASUS A7N8X-E

I hope i am not violating any rule, this topic was made just to ask for help in order to complete or have a cd backup, since its one of the first things people throw or loose.
    thanks!

Since these aren't vintage boards this post rightfully belongs in another forum.
    PM me if you're looking for 3½" or 5¼" floppy disks. EMail “ ” For everything else, Take Another Step

I'm pretty sure I've got the Kt7A CD. Mine was a KT7A-RAID, but I think the CD and manual were for both. I'll check when I get home.