Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: Vintage "niche" Terminals w/ Keyboard

Default WTB: Vintage "niche" Terminals w/ Keyboard

Looking to buy any old 70s - very early 80s terminal with the keyboard included. Mainly looking for rare ones than the popular well known ones. Message me or post below if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonh22 View Post
    Looking to buy any old 70s - very early 80s terminal with the keyboard included. Mainly looking for rare ones than the popular well known ones. Message me or post below if interested.
    Ever get up to Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    Ever get up to Toronto?
    That's just across the ice flow, isn't it?
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    That's just across the ice flow, isn't it?
    A rare one to look for would be the KTM-2/80. These were made by Synertek. They are typically an open PC board with keyboard attached. They require a standard B/W video 60Hz monitor and power supply.
    Dwight

Blog Entries

There were more terminal manufacturers than most people are aware of. Ever use a Tab terminal? (The folks that make office supplies). I did. Nice stuff; I don't know who really made it. The terminal market was pretty thinned out by the time of the PC and Wyse (who made really inexpensive terminals). Tandberg had some very nice and pricey stuff.