Image Map Image Map

Thread: How to make floppies from TD0 files?

Default How to make floppies from TD0 files?

I am trying to resuscitate a HP computer (DOS-capable, IBM PC compatible-ish) and all the software is available in TD0 format - these are supposedly some kind of floppy images, but I could not find any useful info about the format.

I need to make floppies in order to boot the machine and to run applications. Is there some kind of software, either DOS-based or Win32 based, that will write the TD0 images to floppies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Fartalot View Post
    I am trying to resuscitate a HP computer (DOS-capable, IBM PC compatible-ish) and all the software is available in TD0 format - these are supposedly some kind of floppy images, but I could not find any useful info about the format.

I need to make floppies in order to boot the machine and to run applications. Is there some kind of software, either DOS-based or Win32 based, that will write the TD0 images to floppies?
    Pretty sure it's Teledisk.

http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/i...1/teledisk.htm
    -- Brian

Systems: Amstad PCW 8256, Apple IIe/II+/GS/Mac+/Mac 512k, Atari 800/520STFM, Commodore 64/128/Amiga 3000/PET 4032/SX-64, IBM PS/1 2121-B82, Kaypro II, Osborne 1, Tandy 1000 SX, TI-99/4A, Timex Sinclair 1000, TRS-80 Color Computer 3/Model 4 GA

Quote Originally Posted by ngtwolf View Post
    Thank you. That should resolve my problem!

Blog Entries

Yup, I can state definitively that it's TeleDisk. Dave Dunfield also wrote a utility to convert to IMD.