Image Map Image Map

Thread: Wanted 5.25" case drive filler/blank

Default Wanted 5.25" case drive filler/blank

Another item that I would have thought been easy to find on fleabay but no luck again. Need minimum of one and ideally four. Color is unimportant. TIA!

front.jpg

back.jpg

tabs.jpg
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

I've located one.
    PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I've located one.
    Sweet. Can you email me with some pics/measurements? I have ones that are similiar from another case myself but they will not fit in snugly in this case. Thanks.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

PM me if you're looking for 3" or 5" floppy disks. EMail For everything else, Take Another Step