Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Motherload of GRiD Systems!!

Blog Entries

Real kool stuff. If I were really interested, which I am not, I would ask him to power up one or two for a nice look-see.
    Surely not everyone was Kung-fu fighting

Between the moisture and the heavy dust, I wouldn't want to try turning anything on unless it was thoroughly cleaned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Paralel View Post
    At this point I'd take it for $575. For shipping he wanted to just drop it off at UPS and let them handle it. You know they would charge, easily as much for packing, handling, and shipping that many systems.
    Yeah, I might consider it for that too, but only if I was local. Shipping would be way too expensive, and I damn sure don’t trust UPS to pack it all.
    Compaq - “It simply works better”

It’s down to two grand now. Are any of you west coasters starting to get interested???

By continuing to lower his price, he's just inviting people to try and wait him out to drop it more.

You know one man's treasure is another man's junk... or something like that!
    "Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions; hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - Me