Image Map Image Map

Thread: Anyone else not gtting new thread emails?

Default Anyone else not gtting new thread emails?

I just checked a number of recent threads I posted in/followed and they all had new posts or responses to my posts. However, I never received an email notice. And yes, I visit multiple times a day so it should not be waiting for me to send a new notice out...
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

So everyone else has been getting notices of new postings in subscribed threads?
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

I've never even used that feature. (Although, now that I think of it that would have been good in a couple of cases.).

But I have noticed odd problems with e-mail in general from other places lately. Mainly things taking forever to get through. Figured there was a denial of service attack somewhere or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    I've never even used that feature. (Although, now that I think of it that would have been good in a couple of cases.).

But I have noticed odd problems with e-mail in general from other places lately. Mainly things taking forever to get through. Figured there was a denial of service attack somewhere or something.
    Weird. This morning I received 68 emails from one organization dating back to December 2019. Not sure what digital hell they had been sitting in...

Not sure if the admins did anything but as of two days ago I am getting email notifications again. Hopefully, they will last.