Image Map Image Map

Thread: Newby Apple/Mac question

Default Newby Apple/Mac question

Hi,

As many people, I've been taking the time to clean out a lot of stuff. Before I start listing all of the items I have, I want to know from folks who have been here a while, are there folks that may want old macs, like LCII/LC/III, 6400, 7300, 6110's and Power Mac G3,G4 and a couple of iMacs. It would be a local, Wall, NJ pick-up or drop off.

If there generally isn't much interest in these items, I'm not going to take the time to go through everything to list them, and just take them to recycling. I need to move these kind of quickly. These would all be free.

I live in connecticut. And have a pretty large collection of apple ii and ma s. Send me amessage. I can come down to NJ to pickup. Let me know when is good and i can take whatever you need off your hands.

Verault, Thanks for your offer, sounds good to me. I have the collection split between my home and my shop. I will gather them together at my shop. I may need to remove the hard drives from some, if I can't get them to boot up, since they were my business machines. I also have a bunch of old system software, CPU cards that you can have if you like.
    I will start gathering it all today. Not sure if I'll have it all together by the weekend, but as soon as I can.

Let me know what days work best for you, weekdays or weekends. I'm flexible.

Don

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would pay at least something for those models locally, it's better than you paying for recycling! If you can't find someone here, try 68kmla.org, they are a macintosh-specific site.

Quote Originally Posted by 77DX View Post
    Hi,

As many people, I've been taking the time to clean out a lot of stuff. Before I start listing all of the items I have, I want to know from folks who have been here a while, are there folks that may want old macs, like LCII/LC/III, 6400, 7300, 6110's and Power Mac G3,G4 and a couple of iMacs. It would be a local, Wall, NJ pick-up or drop off.

If there generally isn't much interest in these items, I'm not going to take the time to go through everything to list them, and just take them to recycling. I need to move these kind of quickly. These would all be free.
    Hello I live in Howell, NJ I'd be interested in one of the LCII's if they are still available?

I'm not really into Macs, but I have an Apple II Plus with a missing M key. If you have a II or a Plus that's totally busted and can spare an M key, please let me know.