Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tektronix 4052/4054 Multifunction modules available.

Here they are...

TekMFM1.jpg

..and another pic with empty PCB and 3D printed casing...

TekMFM2.jpg

They are functional, for the RTC part and at least the first 4 ROM images. My eprommer doesn't want to program the 1M Eproms, broken pindriver or something, have to check. I also have not yet received the components ordered, that is why there is a DS12887 RTC module instead of the DS12885 RTC chip ( a DS12887 is a DS12885, potted up with a surprisingly small battery and a 32KHz chrystal). Serial not yet tested, also due to lack of components...

Looks great! Can't wait!

I've received EPROMs and blank PAL and hope to upgrade my DataIO to program big EPROMs too

Looks like you will have to wait some more.....

The DS12885's I received after 5 weeks wait were fake ( some odd memory chip inside...)
    The other Chinese outfit send me 74ls90 instead of 74ls590......

Ready to give up on Chinese part vendors and just sell the boards !

Jos

Jos,

I believe that may be the best route. I think I can find all the parts in your list in the first post.

Monty

Saw this 24k 4051 memory board on EBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/48pcs-TEKTR...Y/353117861256

Not really related to multifunction boards. But at least a good spare board for 4051 owners. I probably would have bought it but shipping from US is to expensive.