Image Map Image Map

Thread: Compaq LTE Lite accessories

Blog Entries

Default Compaq LTE Lite accessories

I am looking for a few odds and ends to round off what I got for my laptop. Lets see what's still obtainable.

-The AC adapter
    -The automobile adapter
    -The keypad
    -The Compaq carrying bag
    -The LTE CD-ROM adapter (it's basically a SCSI controller that plugs into the expansion port)
    -The LTE External Floppy adapter
    -Manuals
    -The "hat" for the dock so you can place a monitor on it
    [Need something to waste time on? Click here to visit my YouTube channel CelGenStudios]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [No time for videos? Click here to visit my Twitter feed @CelGenStudios]

= Excellent space heater

Didn’t realize there was a CD-ROM adapter for the LTE Lite also. There is one for the SLT that I have always wanted, but have never seen aside from the picture in the original brochure.

I saw the external 5.25” drive on eBay a few years ago WITH the adapter, but foolishly didn’t get it. I’ve been kicking my own ass ever since...
    Compaq - “It simply works better”

Blog Entries

Yeah I remember the documentation mentioning it when I last had an LTE lite in the early 2000's. Little module that plugs into the dock connector, which I am pretty sure is just an extension of the ISA bus out the back of the laptop so I bet you would find a SCSI controller in the module if you cracked it open.

I am aware by the way that a lot of the accessories I'm after are on ebay right now for quite reasonable prices but the exchange rate on top of shipping is miserable. It's almost $90 to get the AC adapter to my door.
    [Need something to waste time on? Click here to visit my YouTube channel CelGenStudios]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= Excellent space heater

Blog Entries

Oh I forgot to add that photos of the accessories can be found on page 12 of this brochure - http://www.1000bit.it/ad/bro/compaq/...LTE-Family.pdf

= Excellent space heater

Quote Originally Posted by NeXT View Post
    Oh I forgot to add that photos of the accessories can be found on page 12 of this brochure - http://www.1000bit.it/ad/bro/compaq/...LTE-Family.pdf
    Very cool! Don’t think I have this brochure, so I’ll save a copy of it.
    Compaq - “It simply works better”