Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Model 4 128K U72 PAL?

The 4D keyboard (and maybe some later 4GA non-D keyboards) added the backspace key back to where it had been, but left the PC-style clustered arrow key layout. At least my 4D did.
    --
    Thus spake Tandy Xenix System III version 3.2: "Bughlt: Sckmud Shut her down Scotty, she's sucking mud again!"

My machine seems to be stuck at the sorting facility in DC.

This usually means that the package has been damaged and they are documenting it and putting damage stickers all over it.

I hope not! Maybe I am just being paranoid............
    -- Lee
    If you get super-bored, try muh crappy YouTube channel: Old Computer Fun!
    Looking to Buy/Trade For (non-working is fine): TRS-80 Model II,12,16,6000, Mac IIci hard drive sled and one bottom rubber foot, Hercules card + mono monitor (preferably IBM 5151), Multisync VGA CRTs, 040 or 601 card for Mac IIci, Decent NuBus video card, Commodore PC(286+), PC-era Tandy stuff, Aesthetic Old Serial Terminals, Amiga 2000 or 3000UX

Blog Entries

Or perhaps they're all taking a 5-day holiday weekend.

Mike

Probably. :P

But I have to worry and fret about it, lol. After a couple of bad experiences, I've gotten to where I almost don't trust sellers with the rock bottom cheapest economy shipping, heh. I mean, it's rather a chore to properly pack these old boxen, especially the oddly-shaped ones like these.
    -- Lee
    Looking to Buy/Trade For (non-working is fine): TRS-80 Model II,12,16,6000, Mac IIci hard drive sled and one bottom rubber foot, Hercules card + mono monitor (preferably IBM 5151), Multisync VGA CRTs, 040 or 601 card for Mac IIci, Decent NuBus video card, Commodore PC(286+), PC-era Tandy stuff, Aesthetic Old Serial Terminals, Amiga 2000 or 3000UX

Ahhh, it has arrived. Whole. Yay!

For anyone who was still curious, it turns out to be non-gate array, and it feels like it has a mechanical keyboard. Feels significantly better than the keyboard on my DT-1, at any rate!
    -- Lee