Image Map Image Map

Thread: Scaling the Window size in TRS32

Default Scaling the Window size in TRS32

Hi there

Does anyone know if its possible to scale the window size in TRS32 to something bigger than the standard size without having to go full-screen? In most emulators these days it possible to at least select 2x, 3x, 4x original size if not actually click on the corner of the window & drag to the required size. It's the only feature I'm finding TRS32 wanting in an otherwise brilliant emulator.

Thanks for any advice offered

Default Beta

Quote Originally Posted by andyhants View Post
    Hi there

Does anyone know if its possible to scale the window size in TRS32 to something bigger than the standard size without having to go full-screen? In most emulators these days it possible to at least select 2x, 3x, 4x original size if not actually click on the corner of the window & drag to the required size. It's the only feature I'm finding TRS32 wanting in an otherwise brilliant emulator.

Thanks for any advice offered
    There was a beta version a while back I was testing that had resize, but I havenít heard anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by _kpw_ View Post
    There was a beta version a while back I was testing that had resize, but I havenít heard anything since.
    Wow - thanks for the feedback. How long ago roughly was that do you think ?

I sent an email to Matthew Reed a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasite View Post
    I sent an email to Matthew Reed a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard back.
    Asking if there could be a Window re-size option ?

Do you hve his email address - I'll do the same. Thanks.

No, it was a follow up email for something else.

For initial contact it would be best to use the website contact form. Since he doesn't publish his email address there I'd rather not post it publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by andyhants View Post
    Wow - thanks for the feedback. How long ago roughly was that do you think ?
    It was about 2 years ago I would estimate.