Image Map Image Map

Thread: WTB: MCM6288P25 SRAM Chip

Default WTB: MCM6288P25 SRAM Chip

Hi,

I am in need of one MCM6288P25 SRAM Chip. Per chance any one has one for sale that will not cost an arm and a leg to ship? Thanks.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Posting in correct one now.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

What I'd like to know is if anyone else made an equivalent part.
    I have a board that uses these, and I want either 15 or 20 ns.
    "Will the Highways on the internets become more few?"

V'Ger XT

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    What I'd like to know is if anyone else made an equivalent part.
    I have a board that uses these, and I want either 15 or 20 ns.
    Yes, checkout the thread in the other forum. Chuck posted a list of equivalent parts.