Image Map Image Map

Thread: pga370 Celeron motherboards

Principality of Xeon W-2140B the Great State of Central New Jerky

Default pga370 Celeron motherboards

I'd kind of like to find an image of the mobo box art for the one I owned many moons ago. I can't remember the manufacturer's name, if there even was one. I suspect it was just some no name chinese product.

Anyway I still have the chip I used for it. FV80524RX400128 celeron. Anyone need it it's free for shipping.

Blog Entries

I have an ABIT ZM6 that is a pga370 celeron only board (66/100 FSB).
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

Principality of Xeon W-2140B the Great State of Central New Jerky

if you get a chance photograph the box, top and bottom. It would be nice to create a gallery of mobo box art. I'm sure I didn't own an Abit though (and I was amazed to find out they're still around, but don't make mobos anymore afaik). It was a "gift". I agreed to loan a "friend", and I use the term very loosely, a 1000$ to get out of Florida and get a developer's job in Virginia. He buys me the mobo, and donates a used Celeron (the one I still have). It takes him the better part of a year to pay me back, and subtracts more then what he paid for the mobo. I'm thinking the board I had was also Celeron only. No brand name that I could remember, just something like "PC Motherboard", but perhaps not exactly that.