Image Map Image Map

Thread: Sierra The Legend of Robin Hood: Conquest of the Longbow

Default Sierra The Legend of Robin Hood: Conquest of the Longbow

I am wondering if anyone knows whether this was the only packaging for this game:

110237-conquests-of-the-longbow-the-legend-of-robin-hood-dos-front-cover.jpg

Usually the blue labled boxes were considered "aftermarket" and came with the white labeled disks as opposed to the regualr Sierra releases w/ the yellow Labels with the Sierra logo on them.

I have only seen this game with this packaging and was wondering if it ever had the regular sierra packaging?

Thanks.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Blog Entries

This question is better asked on the BBPCG facebook group (or Sierra Gaming World facebook group) as there are software collector experts there.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775 or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixter View Post
    This question is better asked on the BBPCG facebook group (or Sierra Gaming World facebook group) as there are software collector experts there.
    "BBPCG facebook group"? Not familiar with that one.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Blog Entries

Offering a bounty for:
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775 or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)

I have this game and the front of my box looks basically the same. Mine is not international and it is the EGA version.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcheapskate View Post
    I have this game and the front of my box looks basically the same. Mine is not international and it is the EGA version.
    Thanks. Does yours also come with the white labeled disks?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lord View Post
    Thanks. Does yours also come with the white labeled disks?
    Ha! You are assuming I have opened the game...LOL!!! So I can't answer your question. Like most of my software, it sits there waiting for the day I have more time than tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcheapskate View Post
    Ha! You are assuming I have opened the game...LOL!!! So I can't answer your question. Like most of my software, it sits there waiting for the day I have more time than tasks.
    Ah. Your original message did not make any indications it was NIB.