Image Map Image Map

Thread: nicely 'quipped TI PC auction

Principality of Xeon W-2140B the Great State of Central New Jerky

Default nicely 'quipped TI PC auction

Not long to go. It's a climbing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-Equipe...53.m1438.l2649

The color monitor is very seldom seen. Would love to have 1, but I won't be bidding.

I do have a color TI Portable Professional though. Finally people are beginning to recognize the value of these.

That includes a TIPC specific version of Lotus 1-2-3 1A and Samnaword III. Those aren't just OEM copies, they are specifically adapted for the TIPC as it is not IBM PC hardware compatible. If anyone here gets it, I'd make sure those get archived. Lotus 1-2-3 WILL be copy protected and should be dumped with something like a Kryoflux.

There was one at Computer Reset recently, but it hold sold signs on it. There were a couple of boxes of software with it, but since it was sold I didnít look too closely at it. That one had a matching printer with it too.

I did grab a copy of samna word III revision 3, sealed in box, but itís got IBM stickers on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tipc View Post
    Would love to have 1, but I won't be bidding.
    Aw go ahead. You sell or barter some of those kitties that you have running all around the place.
    Surely not everyone was Kung-fu fighting

Principality of Xeon W-2140B the Great State of Central New Jerky

Nope, too much crappola. Kittens ain't worth much these days. I'm thinking of ways of making them talk and training them to do espionage. Maybe when Elon manages to put chips in our brains, we can do that for cats also.

They sure did bounce back from their day at the speuter clinic though. Bouncing around the house like they own it.