Image Map Image Map

Thread: Threads I post to no longer show up under New Posts (for me)

Default Threads I post to no longer show up under New Posts (for me)

Once Iíve posted to a thread, I no longer see that thread under New Posts, even if someone else posts to it after me. I can see it in the Activity Stream and under the area of the Forum the thread is posted in. Is this just me? Is there a setting I can flip to change this behaviour? Am I just getting old and loosing the plot?
    CP/M-86 Software Repository www.cpm86.eolith.co.uk

If you got to setting, my account, general settings is it still set to do subscriptions?

The new posts link doesn't show everything.

The link I normally use to check for new posts is: http://www.vcfed.org/forum/search.php?do=getdaily

That is in the "quick links"->"todays posts" navigation item at the top that appears when viewing a post.

New posts only shows threads with posts you haven't read yet. You've already read your own post so it's not included any longer

I use the "New Posts" link in the upper left (at least on my screen), http://www.vcfed.org/forum/search.ph...e=vBForum_Post

and it shows me threads that I've posted in that have had new activity. This works throughout the day.

Right. They will show back up if someone else has posted again after you and you haven't read it yet

Thanks for the suggestions. I've just tried the "quick links"->"todays posts" and that appears to show what I want
    CP/M-86 Software Repository www.cpm86.eolith.co.uk