Image Map Image Map

Thread: Want: Amiga 3000 keyboard...reasonably priced

Default Want: Amiga 3000 keyboard...reasonably priced

I recently got an Amiga 3000 that works perfectly from a dad of a friend, but he threw his Amiga keyboards (and huge collection of boxed games ) away in the mid-2000s.

I just need a working, compatible keyboard. It will be reunited with it's proper system, I'm no keyboard fetishist. Don't care about cosmetics as long as it works. The 3000 itself is pretty hideous in its current state.

Or if anybody has an adaptor to use a normal AT or PS/2 keyboard on an A3000 that would probably be even better.

Not looking to spend a fortune, just a reasonable fair price if you have a spare you can part with to get this thing back on the road.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by A-ko View Post
    I recently got an Amiga 3000 that works perfectly from a dad of a friend, but he threw his Amiga keyboards (and huge collection of boxed games ) away in the mid-2000s.

I just need a working, compatible keyboard. It will be reunited with it's proper system, I'm no keyboard fetishist. Don't care about cosmetics as long as it works. The 3000 itself is pretty hideous in its current state.

Or if anybody has an adaptor to use a normal AT or PS/2 keyboard on an A3000 that would probably be even better.

Not looking to spend a fortune, just a reasonable fair price if you have a spare you can part with to get this thing back on the road.

Thanks!
    If you have a PS/2 keyboard, this will get you going - particularly if you don't care about cosmetics.

https://amigakit.amiga.store/product...oducts_id=1228

There's also a companion mouse adapter for PS/2 rodents.

Quote Originally Posted by shirsch View Post
    If you have a PS/2 keyboard, this will get you going - particularly if you don't care about cosmetics.

https://amigakit.amiga.store/product...oducts_id=1228

There's also a companion mouse adapter for PS/2 rodents.
    I've got way more PS/2 keyboards than I could ever possibly need. This will do nicely. Thanks!