Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share your driver download links

Default Share your driver download links

This seemed to be the best place to put this. I've been a PC tech for 30+ years and have saved every single driver I have ever come across. I uploaded my entire collection to archive.org last December to help others. However, even with a resource like archive.org and my personal collection I find that from time to time I need to find legacy drivers elsewhere.

Please share the URLs to your personal favorite or preferred resources for legacy drivers. I believe having these URLs in one place may be beneficial to many.

Also, if you have a collection of legacy drivers like I do please consider taking the time to upload them to archive.org. I am not in any way affiliated with the site. I simply noticed more and more people are doing this.

Wow. That is pretty awesome. I have only started doing this in last four or five years. You always hear once its on the internet it is forever... Apparently not for drivers though... Do you have a link for your archive on archive.org?
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

There is also the VOGONS Vintage Driver Library: https://www.vogonsdrivers.com

My collection on archive.org: https://archive.org/details/@ritchcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lord View Post
    Wow. That is pretty awesome. I have only started doing this in last four or five years. You always hear once its on the internet it is forever... Apparently not for drivers though... Do you have a link for your archive on archive.org?
    Back in the late 90's/early 00's there were many driver sites where a tech could find drivers with ease. Over the years however most of these have turned into malware factories that can't be trusted. Companies also decided to start purging drivers instead of archiving them which is a shame.

Drivers.eu definitely has some obscure older drivers, I was able to track down a working copy of a Compaq Armada BIOS setup disk from that website as well as the correct MS-DOS drivers for the Armada 7400's CD-ROM drive.
    Vintage computer systems and peripherals I'm currently looking for:
    IBM PS/2 Model P70, Compaq Contura 3/25, Any Toshiba Libretto laptop from the Libretto 50CT up to the 110CT, Commodore 1541 disk drive in working condition.

Send a PM if you are interested in selling any of these items to me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TH2002 View Post
    Drivers.eu definitely has some obscure older drivers, I was able to track down a working copy of a Compaq Armada BIOS setup disk from that website as well as the correct MS-DOS drivers for the Armada 7400's CD-ROM drive.
    That site gets blocked from my work. So I am guessing there is something questionable about it.
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kc8eyt View Post
    My collection on archive.org: https://archive.org/details/@ritchcraft
    Thanks.

Here is a web site I use to find old software. I have also found a few drivers in the many CD-ROM archives found here:

http://cd.textfiles.com/