Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best way to clean card connectors / sockets

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    Oh! Lol. Well that explains that. Color me stupid. =:3
    -- Lee
    If you get super-bored, try muh crappy YouTube channel: Old Computer Fun!
    Looking to Buy/Trade For (non-working is fine): Tandy 1000 EX/HX power supply, Mac IIci hard drive sled and one bottom rubber foot, Multisync VGA CRTs, Decent NuBus video card, PC-era Tandy stuff, Weird Old Unix Stuff, Aesthetic Old Serial Terminals (HP and Data General in particular)

Blog Entries

No, I just like to show off my high-falutin' chemistry. Tetrachloroethylene = "Perc" = dry cleaning fluid.

At least it does today--who knows what the EPA will do tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    who knows what the EPA will do tomorrow.
    I think its going to be exactly as described in the movie Idiocracy, which demonstrated that evolution selects for stupidity. Water will be banned in the year 2500 and only have an application in toilets. Taps in domestic dwellings will produce lime Gatorade because by then the soft drink companies will have convinced people it contains all the essential nutrients. All useful chemicals will be banned through fear of litigation. Oddly though the people find that the Gatorade kills all their crops.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Holden View Post
    I think its going to be exactly as described in the movie Idiocracy, which demonstrated that evolution selects for stupidity. Water will be banned in the year 2500 and only have an application in toilets. Taps in domestic dwellings will produce lime Gatorade because by then the soft drink companies will have convinced people it contains all the essential nutrients. All useful chemicals will be banned through fear of litigation. Oddly though the people find that the Gatorade kills all their crops.
    Well..... Oxygen is highly corrosive. We should probably ban it. For the children. :3
    -- Lee
    If you get super-bored, try muh crappy YouTube channel: Old Computer Fun!
    Looking to Buy/Trade For (non-working is fine): Tandy 1000 EX/HX power supply, Mac IIci hard drive sled and one bottom rubber foot, Multisync VGA CRTs, Decent NuBus video card, PC-era Tandy stuff, Weird Old Unix Stuff, Aesthetic Old Serial Terminals (HP and Data General in particular)

It's got what plants crave!