Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interest check Windows NT 3.1 July 93 Beta CD

Default Interest check Windows NT 3.1 July 93 Beta CD

As title says I have an Original of the NT 3.1 BETA on CD. This is the July 93 BETA Version 404. Let me know.
    *FrankG*

Interest depends on price. How much?
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Blog Entries

Egad, if anyone wants to purchase betas and RCs of NT, I've got lots of them. Never got around to tossing out the old MSDN CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck(G) View Post
    Egad, if anyone wants to purchase betas and RCs of NT, I've got lots of them. Never got around to tossing out the old MSDN CDs.
    I have no idea if anyone wants to purchase BETA or RC CDs Chuck. However, I have always found it generates more interest if the seller actually prices their goods instead of trying to start a fishing expedition
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

Same here. I have two large MSDN boxes full of every OS from DOS to Windows 2000. Every version, every language, DDKs, SDKs, and what not. Wanted to toss them many times, yet they are still around since 15 years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lord View Post
    I have no idea if anyone wants to purchase BETA or RC CDs Chuck. However, I have always found it generates more interest if the seller actually prices their goods instead of trying to start a fishing expedition
    I'm not fishing. I just happen to know that I've never thrown away a CD/DVD and will eventually be confronted with the decision of dumping the whole collection in the trash or going through the effort of trying to find someone who actually wants them (who actually intends on doing something with them, not just putting them into a private, soon-to-be-trash collection).

Also pointing out the Windows betas and RCs aren't terribly rare.

I'm not fishing. I just happen to know that I've never thrown away a CD/DVD and will eventually be confronted with the decision of dumping the whole collection in the trash or going through the effort of trying to find someone who actually wants them (who actually intends on doing something with them, not just putting them into a private, soon-to-be-trash collection).

Chuck,

I wasn't referring to you. OP has a habit of posting "interest check" for sale items.

Like others have said just give us a price. I don't even bother responding to potential sellers who don't list a price for what they are selling anymore. I am always interested in stuff like this though.

Blog Entries

All you can do with that collection is image it and scan in the disc labels. There are quite a few BETA images on the net now but probably not all of them.
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

Ok I was trying to get a feel if anyone maybe be interested. US $25.00 free ship. And yes there are images of this version at certain places on the net. But question the legality.
    *FrankG*