Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: free stuff

Blog Entries

Default free stuff

From my recycle pile:

Bankers box of 5 1/4 full height drives, 8 total. 6 are Tandon 2 are Texas Peripherals.

2 imagewriter printers - both working

1 imagewriter II printer - working - cover has some scrapes

CBM Power Supply DV-5128-1 which is for 1541-II, 1571-II, 1581

Mac 1m - chimes and boots to needs a disk but vertical lines on screen, case yellowed ,issing battery cover

Will be adding more.

Won't ship, must take it all.
    Kaypro 1,2,II,2X,10 Apple IIe Apple IIgs Commodore 128d, 64 IBM 5160 Ampro littleboard

Blog Entries

I will be in the area in 2 weeks, unfortunately with a wife on our annual roadtrip up the coast from SD to SF. I would take everything but she wont let me!

Blog Entries

Common problem. They just don't understand
    Kaypro 1,2,II,2X,10 Apple IIe Apple IIgs Commodore 128d, 64 IBM 5160 Ampro littleboard

But it's all free. How can she argue with that.

Blog Entries

The mini cooper with 2 people and a week's worth of luggage disagrees with it as well unfortunately.

At this point it's not about money anymore, it's about space usage. My hobbies are starting to overflow into communal space and that's not what we agreed to. Leave one Tandy on the kitchen counter for a week and all of a sudden you have a "hoarding problem".

You'll need a bigger boat. Er, I mean car. Yeah, I get that on the mini.

Blog Entries

You just need some planning. On Monday, I drove home with a 25U rack in the back of a Prius. I had about 4 inches to spare.

In case of "won't ship" - and if something interest me - would You(and others reading this forum and probably in future) allow to sending someone to take the items? Maybe in future I will have this option, and not always I can travel.

Quote Originally Posted by pgru2 View Post
    In case of "won't ship" - and if something interest me - would You(and others reading this forum and probably in future) allow to sending someone to take the items? Maybe in future I will have this option, and not always I can travel.
    Not my stuff, but it's my opinion- as someone else who has given away stuff, but also won't ship (not worth the hassle and shipping is crazy these days) - of course someone can come pick it up for you. The point is to have someone come and get it, not who the final recipient is. Often shipping is the worst thing you can do to vintage gear for preservation!
    --------
    Hacking IRIX

Blog Entries

OK, no serious responses so I'll sweeten it:
    Trs-80 model II with a TON of software. I got this quite awhile back and just never got the time to dive into it. The cover was alreay loose so I'm assuming someone tried to work on it at one time. It has an 8" drive and 8 cards. A large box of binders some with the software.

a large box of USB keyboards and some mice.

I will probably add more "stuff" and again you must take it all.
    IMG_3026.jpg
    IMG_3028.jpg
    IMG_3029.jpg
    IMG_3030.jpg