Exhibiting your favorite vintage computing project at the VCF West is tremendously fun! There are four simple rules...
- The exhibit hall is not a flea/swap. It is strictly limited to demonstrations. If you have things you´d like to sell, then use our consignment booth.
- All exhibits must have a theme. Exhibitors tend to get creative with their themes. For example, your exhibit could focus on a single computer, a piece of software, a whole category of hardware/software, BBS, modern hack, timeline, etc. ... be as creative as you want! What is not allowed is a disjointed display of artifacts. If you have questions about this, then please contact us.
- Everything, or at least the majority, of artifacts in your display must be up-and-working. Exceptions can be made in special circumstances. Please include an explanatory note in the ´comments´ field of the registration form. We´ll make a decision and reply to you promptly.
- It´s important that you stay at your booth throughout the public open hours. Unattended exhibits are boring and unsuccessful. We provide all exhibitors with a guest pass, so you can bring a helper, friend, etc., allowing you to leave your booth when needed. However, you´ll find the show to be VERY busy all day long. We strongly encourage you to bring snacks (although lunch will be for sale) and be prepared to stay at your booth greeting visitors for long periods at a time. Of course, we provide chairs.
- Tables are $25 each. There is not online payment at this time. You will be contacted soon about this.
- As an exhibitor, you do not need to buy a Saturday/Sunday admission ticket.
- Most tables are 6-ft.x2.5-ft (72x30). Generally, all reasonable exhibit needs will be met.
- We encourage all exhibitors to also bring relevant articles, books, literature, posters, signs, etc.
- Further details will be sent closer to show time.
Please direct any pre-registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required except Additional Comments.