• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCF East 2021 Consignment

arkaxow

Administrator
Hello everyone,

We are *not* doing a swap meet at our event. There just aren't enough volunteers and the show would be spread out too much. We are however doing consignment for anyone wishing to buy or sell items.

I've had some people who were having trouble finding the information about consignment on the website. So I added links to the website, but for convenience here is the main website for VCF East consignment. It's helpful for us if everyone to filled out the Consignment Sale Sheet before they arrive.

Here are the instructions for filling it out. Here is an example sheet to understand how to fill it out.

Any questions? E-mail vcfeast AT vcfed.org

Thanks!

And see you at the show!

Yes, there will be a free pile. You do have to put your name down when you leave items on it, due to the problem that VCF events (including midwest) have with abandoned equipment, at the end of the event.

But otherwise, take and leave as you see fit. It'll be in the consignment area.

- Alex

Yes, there will be a free pile. You do have to put your name down when you leave items on it, due to the problem that VCF events (including midwest) have with abandoned equipment, at the end of the event.

But otherwise, take and leave as you see fit. It'll be in the consignment area.

- Alex

Awesome, I have some items that are useful to others but just not me right now. A new in Box CF Card adapter and a new firewire external hard drive case.

Back