• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

November Ottawa Vintage Computer User Meet Up

vic user

Veteran Member
Meet up #3:

Sunday, November 14, 14:00

e-mail me for directions and my phone number.

Fruit juice, veggies and dip, and chips and salsa will be provided.

If you have anything you would like to discuss, or have any suggestions for the next meet up, let me know as soon as possible.

Bringing over old computers, either for help with them, or just to show them off, is encouraged!

If you can confirm that you are coming to the meet up, I would appreciate it.

Please don't forget about the World of Commodore Expo, to be held on December 5th, in Toronto!

Chris

You will feel at home here then!

I have more 64 stuff than you can shake a stick at.
Feel free to bring some floppies, just in case you find something that I have that you don't. I have over 700 floppies of 64 stuff, as well as a nice pile of books.

Hope to see you at the meet up, so pm or e-mail me to get directions.

Chris

smile_soccer(at)yahoo.ca

Well, looks like I will miss another one of these. Will be in Toronto that weekend.

But come hell or high water I will eventually make it to another meeting.

For the next one I come to I will probably lug along a C= Plus 4, a C= 16, a Sony MSX2, and probably my Vectrex.

A major project I have to get finished is a big upgrade to my Amiga 1200. Upgrading it to a 68060 processor and latest OS. Just need time and some more time.

Hi Jeff;

Too bad you can't make this one. I hope we have another one before the holiday season comes, but i wonder if people might be too busy in december, anway?

i would really enjoy seeing the other Commodore flavours you have, and would like to plunk around on basic 3.5

the vectrex would be way cool! love those overlays!

we really ought to have a retro gaming night, considering all the platforms we have available at our disposal.

chris

Back