• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hit the motherload- Warehouse full of equipment

AppleIIfan

Banned
Ive had a good buddy that is an electronics recycler, today he took me to a warehouse full of apple and all kinds of goodies, the owner of the warehouse gave everything to us.

Him and I talked about what to do with it all, Once we get it all inventoried, and tested. We are going to put it up for sale.. But not on the other bay, Id like to list it here and on a few other vintage computer sites. Everything is going to be priced reasonably.. Im in this for the fun and not the money, we thought it would be a good idea to get it distributed within the vintage computer community. And get it to people that will absolutely enjoy the stuff.

Theres everything from Apple, Amiga, Radioshack commodore and more, even the obscure 8 inch disk stuff, I even touched an altair today, which is going to come home with me in the near future.. The warehouse owner figures 1000 to 5000 systems

So anyways heres a teaser of whats to come, thats not even 1/4 of it
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67970316@N08/sets/72157628053439577/

Last edited:
WOW, what a haul! Do I spy a few of those Performa all-in-one macs there in the picture? I remember those in school. neat machines. I know the shipping will be murder, but if you come across a Quadra 840av or maybe one of those monitors with the built in speakers. I have been looking for a christmas present for myself, I have been a good boy after all.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Amiga stuff. Good luck with the inventorying. Awful lot of books and such there for an electronics recycler.

Well this stuff is a buddy of his.. He gives the books away to schools and libraries that lack funding

I have nowhere for any of it but tempting to not try seeing if there's a GS or C64 in there.

Plus what's 'reasonably priced' for 'round here?

*noob*

Bless you, sirs. Bless you. I shall be keeping an eye on this!

P.S. if there's a simple A1200 setup, I'd be interested...be nice to have an AGA machine.

Far less then eBay.. and theres 3 skids of GS's and enough to make some complete systems.. Once we get thru it all Ill put up an inventory on Google Docs.. For those of you in michigan once we get this done your more than welcome to come up and fill up a van or trailer lol.

WOW!! That is quite a load of vintage stuff you got. Like I said, that electronics recycler friend is a good connetion.;)

Everything is going to be priced reasonably.. Im in this for the fun and not the money, we thought it would be a good idea to get it distributed within the vintage computer community. And get it to people that will absolutely enjoy the stuff.
Good man, you'll definetely get more business that way. Trying to pinch every penny out of stuff scares customers away.

The warehouse owner figures 1000 to 5000 systems.
There goes all my money for Christmas presents.:D

luckybob said:
Do I spy a few of those Performa all-in-one macs there in the picture?
If there are any of those in there, especially the ones that look similar to the 5400 series, I'll be interested.

Can't wait for more pictures to come.

Like I said once we get it all organized by brand and everything and whats what, Ill let you guys know whats going on, Im thinking we may just do a couple a weekends a month where we have the area open for people like you guys to drive up and buy stuff. I would suggest an empty trailer, oh and a spare coffin for when your wife or girlfriend kills you when you get home :p.

We are starting after thanksgiving to get it organized, Inventory is gonna be taken, itll be organized into piles by brand and everything.. That way this can get redistributed accordingly
Prices will be afforadable, not some high ebay crap

I'll see if any of my friends are interested and pass links around.

Love it when people like you do things like this.

I believe this is proper for a thread like this
*insert drool over keyboard*
I like the second last photo with the CPT Machine :mrgreen:
thats a cool word processor in my eyes.
pumped for the for sale thread,
you are amazing!!!!

What a huge haul!! All the varied hardware, I wish I had a warehouse to get some of it from you. Believe it or not I have NEVER owned an Apple ][, now I think I want one.

*looks at walking directions from Napa to Flushing...30 days 11 hours on google maps*

Hey, I might be there when it's organized...or christmas.

Wow! That is a real haul! Let me know if there is any Sage or Stride stuff in there. . .or anything from TI for that matter.

Back