• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCF East is just 10 days away!!!

EvanK

VCFed Founder
Vintage Computer Festival East XII is imminent! In just 10 days from now there will be a three-day weekend featuring a dozen technical talks, three keynotes, two sold-out exhibit halls, a consignment / vendors room, learn-to-solder classes, and of course the year-round VCF museum will be open (Saturday/Sunday; not Friday). Online ticketing stays open until this coming Sunday; after that you’ll have to buy tickets at the door.

As someone who lives 1000's of miles away, and can't get on a plane for "reasons". I'm sad there won't ever be one near me.

So organize a local get-together. It will attract local folks with similar interests and grow from there.
Pretty soon people will lament not being able to travel to Denver for your event.

It can all start with a single forum post.
Just ask Evan. :)

As am I, SomeGuy! I am exhibiting there on behalf of the Federation. Excited because it'll be my first time at SE. But right now I am laser-focused on East. :)

As someone who lives 1000's of miles away, and can't get on a plane for "reasons". I'm sad there won't ever be one near me.

Depends on where that is -- I see your profile lists Denver, so you could organize a road trip to the official VCF West in California in August. 17-hour drive from Denver.

While not officially part of the VCFED, there is also VCF Midwest in Illinois in September. 15-hour drive from Denver.

Depends on where that is -- I see your profile lists Denver, so you could organize a road trip to the official VCF West in California in August. 17-hour drive from Denver.

While not officially part of the VCFED, there is also VCF Midwest in Illinois in September. 15-hour drive from Denver.

Absolutely! Three of us from the mid-Atlantic are driving 19 hours together to Kfest this summer. :) Then there are all the Atlanta-area folks who drive up to VCF East, and all the people from Europe who flew to West .... no sir, Denver's not too far from such events. :)

Back