• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hi, Im Michele From NYC

michele

Hi, happy holidays. Im Michele from NYC. I came upon your forum while researching some older vintage computer hardware and drives I am going to be selling. Lots of great info, and a ton of knowledge. Thanks for having me, and maybe someone may need one of the items I have. Its not alot, lol, and Im well versed on modern pc's, but the older stuff is a bit foreign to me...Thanks, hope to connect and learn, and maybe sell to someone here. Happy Holidays, and Good Health To All!

ps- I have 3 Seagate Barracuda 4.3 g ST15150N 50 pin SCSI drives, in original bags. And a few older external mac drives ( 800K). Will be posting soon, but feel free to pm if interested..

Hi Verault... As I mentioned, I am not as familiar with vintage computers as I am modern, but have found so much information here so interesting. I found the forum doing some research on the drives I have to sell, so yes I am hoping to find them a good home . I do have an interest in vintage computers, and would love to learn more so looks like I found the right place! Maybe one day I can afford to do my own restoration and start a collection.. Thanks for having me , and I look forward to exploring the threads. Happy Holidays.

Back