• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

The Retro Computing Roundtable podcast

classiccomputing

Experienced Member
Ahhhh, I feel so at home here! Nice, all roomy and such. Thanks Erik, I like what you've done with the place!

We're recording the new show tomorrow - show 23. We'll mention the great new forum.

Best,

David Greelish, Computer Historian
Author - "The Complete Historically Brewed"
- computer history nostalgia book - on sale now -

http://www.classiccomputing.com
- Classic Computing Blog
- Retro Computing Roundtable podcast
- "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
- Classic Computing podcast

Welcome to the new space David.

I'm not quite sure why everyone is being shy but I do know, from experience, that they'll snap out of it. :)

Cheers!

Was enjoying the video blog show you were doing for a while. Glad to see you're back at it again.

> It's hard doin' the solo shows

That's for sure. I certainly find that sticking to the schedules of the Retro Computing Roundtable and DoubleTake is much easier than solo projects, mostly because of the co-hosts. It lessens the workload, sure, but more to the point it applies a nice bit of pressure to not let your fellow podcaster(s) down.

Odd... Only the last few episodes are now downloadable via iTunes... I've tried refreshing, but only 20-25 come up. Will the rest of them be added soon?

All the shows are also available on the rcrpodcast.com site. In making the move to SquareSpace, we set the feed to show the most recent 5 episodes to match the format of the earlier feed that used to be on web.me.apple.I.can't.remember.the.feed.com.co.uk.canada.hi.mom. I may be paraphrasing that URL.

Subscribing through iTunes or directly on rcrpodcast.com will ensure you get any bonus content that gets publishing going forward. Hey, there could be bonus content, you never know. Maybe we'll auction off Earl or something.

Back