• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My collection

VintageCPU

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to plug in my site: http://vintagecpu.wordpress.com/

I got some pretty unusual machines here for the US, including some weird Japanese ones. I am always looking for trades so if you are interested let me know.

Hi and welcome aboard!. Nice to see a japanese collector here, I've also a special taste for these machines :)

Btw, what do you actually have for trading?

Hi jltursan
Thanks for the welcome message. I don't have a specific list for trading but I am open to offers. The one exception is my 6001 mkII (and my backup Mark III) which are currently selling in eBay (not sure if I can add a link here - I tried to post a response with link but it was not showing up on the forum).

Hi jltursan
Thanks for the welcome message. I don't have a specific list for trading but I am open to offers. The one exception is my 6001 mkII (and my backup Mark III) which are currently selling in eBay (not sure if I can add a link here - I tried to post a response with link but it was not showing up on the forum).

Links to stuff like that are actually wanted here. :) You can just paste in the URL like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-PC-6001...nese-computer-Tested-dust-cover-/320773208102 or, block some text in your message which you want to make a link click the link icon at the top of the message edit window and put the URL there. For the Mark III that looks like this.

Very nice collection! I hadn't heard of 99% of those machines. The x68000 is my favorite though. I love those machines.

Thanks Ole. The reason I thought that maybe links were not allowed was that I got some weird errors when trying to reply to the thread. I am actually getting 'page cannot be displayed' quite often when trying to reach this forum, not sure if there is something going on with the servers. In anycase, thanks for the links. I ocasionally sell some of my computers and I will let the forum know when that happens.

Mikerm, the x68000 is also one of my favorites. I got a new compact keyboard the other day, I need to post some pics. I also just found an original copy of Xevious and Gemini Wings which are two of my favorite games in that system. It is hard (and expensive) to find stuff for the system but it is worth it.

Back