• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Computer Chronicles Episode Archive

ProfessorK

I thought I would share a link to one of my all time favorite television programs, Computer Chronicles! It ran from 1983 until 2002 on public access and covered a huge variety of topics. I spend hours some nights watching episodes on subjects that I want to brush up on, or other subjects that I just enjoy. And every time I get a new machine, I watch an episode dealing with it, or a related topic like it's processor type. It's great! Just as a sidebar, the owner of the rights to the show allows Computer Chronicles to be freely distributed, so this site is 100% legal. This isn't some shady "watch TV online site". :D

computer2_blog.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Computer Chronicles

Yep, Archive.org has it all. I enjoy watching them all too, and it's really neat to see Bill Gates being one of the moderators in the Computer Bowl. Got a folder on my external HDD for most of the episodes I've downloaded.

Whoa! I watch these sometimes at night recently, there are alot of episodes on youtube, but sadly the collection is not complete. I love the early tech, 386s and before. :thumbsup: TY for sharing! :D

Whoa! I watch these sometimes at night recently, there are alot of episodes on youtube, but sadly the collection is not complete. I love the early tech, 386s and before. :thumbsup: TY for sharing! :D

Yeah, the one I posted isn't 100% either, but it seems to have the most. I like the Commodore 64 episode the most. It's really neat to see what people did with them back then.

TY again for the links, been watching them on and off past few days. Bring back alot of memories, I used to watch these growing up! :D
Out of all them so far Ive watched, I love the storage one the most. Shugart was such an ass! >.<

Back